Colorado Wire & Cable is a proud distributor for Okonite’s world renowned CLX metal clad armored cable, cables used for instrumentation, control, low voltage cables, and medium voltage power cables 5kV & above.
Medium voltage power cables 5kV & above are used in commercial, industrial and electric utility applications. They are cost-effective, durable and easy to handle. The most predominant insulating compounds used in medium voltage power cables are ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) and cross linked polyethylene (XLP).
These medium voltage power cables (available from 5kV to 69kV) typically have a 105°C temperature rating, but that can change depending on the type of construction. Given the variety of different construction combinations available, it is always good to check your application to make sure the medium voltage cable you are installing meets the spec requirements.
The single and multi-conductor MV cables listed at the bottom of this page include Okoguard non-shielded Okolon and Okoguard non-shielded Okoseal. They may be used in wet and dry locations, in raceways, messenger supported wiring, underground ducts, and in cable tray.
Medium Voltage power cable is one of the most diverse types of cable, in terms of voltage spectrum, constructions available, applications it is suited for, and uses within those applications. Okonite specializes in the highest quality manufacturing and produces a product guaranteed to last and fit the specs for your project.
Single Conductor Cables
- Okoguard Non-Shielded Okolon TS-CPE FAA L-824 Type C Airport Lighting Cable
- Okoguard Non-Shielded Okolon TS-CPE Type MV-90 (CT USE) 2.4kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal Type MV-105 5/8 kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal Type MV-105 (CT USE) 5/8kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal Type MV-105 15kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okolon Type MV-105 (CT USE) 15kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal Type MV-105 (CT USE) 15kV
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal Type MV-105 35kV (25kV)
- Okoguard Shielded Okoseal 69kV
- Okoguard 105C URO-J 15, 25, 35kV